Personal Information Protection Policy of Studio N
Studio N (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) complies with the personal information protection regulations under relevant laws and regulations which are to be complied with by the information communications service provider, including the Personal Information Protection Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Data Protection, etc., Protection of Communications Secrets Act, and Telecommunications Business Act, and it is making its utmost efforts in protecting the rights and interests of users by establishing personal information protection policies in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
The Company's Personal Information Protection Policy includes the following content.
1. Items of Personal Information to be Processed
First, the Company collects the following personal information for the job application process, responding to inquiries in relation to employment, and identifying subjects for employment protection.
- - Required information: Name, password for confirmation, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, nationality, education background (school name, date of admission/graduation, major, detailed information on major, grades, graduation status), work experience (company name, duty, job title, department name, period of employment), military service information, veteran status (if applicable), disability status (if applicable)
- - Optional information: Work experience (in the case of new comers), qualifications/languages (type of qualifications, grades, scores, date of acquisition)
Second, the Company collects the following personal information for processing business proposal inquiries.
- - Required information: Name and email address of the person inquired
- - Optional information: Company name (Affiliation)
- In addition, the following information may be automatically generated and collected during the course of service use or business processing.
- - User's browser type and OS, visit history (IP address, access time), cookies
The Company collects personal information in the user input method through web document of the website (http://www.studioncorp.com) and may collect some information via printed documents or email depending on circumstances.
2. Purpose of Personal Information Processing
- A. Job recruitment progress, modification of job application, confirmation of acceptance, smooth communication with job applicants
- B. Receipt of business proposals and sending of replies on processed results
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall use the personal information within the notified scope of the "Purpose of Personal Information Processing," and will not use the information beyond this scope without the prior consent of the information subject or will not disclose personal information to the outside as a principle. However, the following cases are exceptions.
- - Where the information subject has agreed in advance
- - Where it is in accordance with the laws and regulations, or when requested by an investigative agency according to the procedures and methods as prescribed by the law for the purpose of the investigation
In some cases, applicants may be offered employment for work at a company that is in special relationship with the company (subsidiaries, affiliates, etc.). In such cases, the Company will always contact the applicant in advance and seek consent before transferring the application to the company.
4. Consignment of Personal Information Processing
The Company consigns personal information as follows for smooth business processing, and stipulates necessary matters for the safe management of personal information during a consignment contract under the relevant laws and regulations.
The company's personal information consignment agency and tasks to be consigned are as follows.
|Consignment agency||Consignment tasks||Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information|
|Naver Business Platform Corp.||Website development and maintenance / System operation and management||Until the business purpose is achieved|
5. Period of Processing and Retention of Personal Information
Personal information will be handled and retained within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed at the time of collecting personal information from the information subject. In principle, when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved, it will be destroyed without delay.
However, the personal information of job applicants will be stored in the company's talent pool to be used for year-around recruitments.
If the applicant wishes to have his or her personal information deleted, the information will be deleted without delay.
6. Procedure and Method of Destroying Personal Information
In principle, personal information is destroyed without delay once the purpose of personal information processing is achieved. The procedure and method of destroying the personal information of the Company are as follows.
A. Destruction procedure
- - The information entered by the information subject is moved to a separate DB after the purpose has been achieved (separate document box for paper), and is destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time according to storage reasons under the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations (refer to "5. Period of Processing and Retention of Personal Information").
- - Personal information will not be used for any other purpose than for the purpose of storage in accordance with the law.
B. Destruction method
- - Personal information printed on paper is destroyed by shredder or incineration.
- - Personal information stored in electronic file format will be deleted using technical methods which cannot reproduce the record.
7. Rights and Obligations of Information Subjects and Methods of Exercise
Information subjects can view or modify their registered personal information at any time, and may request information deletion and suspension of processing. If you wish to delete information or suspend processing, please contact the officer in charge of personal information protection in writing, or via phone or email so that we can take action without delay.
8. Measures to Ensure Personal Information Safety
To ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, falsified or damaged, the Company provides the following protection measures in processing personal information.
A. Password encryption
The password set while using the website is encrypted to be stored and managed so only the user himself or herself knows the password, and the viewing and changing of personal information can only be done by the person who knows the password.
B. Measures against hacking, etc.
The Company is doing its best to prevent personal information from being leaked or damaged by hacking or computer viruses. We frequently back up the data to protect against damage of personal information, prevent users' personal information from being leaked or damaged using the latest vaccine program, and ensure safe transmission of personal information on the network through encrypted communication.
In addition, we are controlling unauthorized access from the outside using intrusion prevention systems and are trying to secure all possible technical devices to systematically ensure security.
C. Minimized number of persons for processing personal information and their training
The Company's staff in relation to the processing of personal information is limited to the officer in charge, and separate passwords are given and renewed regularly. The Company conducts regular training for the officer in charge, emphasizing the protection of personal information.
9. Officer in Charge of Personal Information Protection and Contact Information
You can report any complaints in relation to personal information protection which may occur while using the website to the officer in charge.
The Company will provide prompt and sufficient answers to users’ reports.
|Officer in Charge of Personal Information Protection||Person in Charge of Personal Information Protection|
|Kwon Mi-gyeong, CEO / 82-2-540-2025||N Support Team / 82-2-540-2025|
If you need to report or have consultation regarding other cases of personal information protection infringement, please contact the following organizations.
Privacy Infringement Report Center (http://privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118 without area code)
Cybercrime Investigation Division of the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office(http://www.spo.go.kr / 1301 without area code)
Cybersecurity Division of the National Police Agency (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 182 without national number)
Please note that the “Studio N Personal Information Protection Policy” does not apply to the actions of personal information collection by the websites linked to this website (excluding the business proposal page).
11. Change of Personal Information Processing Policy
If there are additions, deletions and amendments to the current personal information protection policy, we will notify through the 'Notice' on the website at least seven days prior to the revision. However, in the case of a significant change in user rights, such as collection and use of personal information and provision to third parties, it will be notified at least 30 days in advance.
- Date of Implementation: August 8, 2018